House Fire in Mandan
An early morning fire in Mandan destroyed a home and has forced 10 people to find a place to live. According to the Mandan Fire Department, at 3:36 this morning 31 fire fighters were called to 301 7th street northwest for a house fire. Ten people were in the house, all got out safely, but some pets did perish in the fire.
The fire department had the blaze under control in about 25 minutes. The fire was caused by an electrical outlet.
COMMENT ON THIS STORY
BACK TO NEWS
| BACK TO BISMARCK STORIES