NDDOT to Implement Additional Load Restrictions Next Week| 3/8/2013
Starting at 7:00 a.m., Central Time, on Tuesday, March 12, load restrictions will be implemented on the following highways.
- Highways south of and including ND 200 and west of the Missouri River
- Highways south of ND 200, east of the Missouri River, and west of ND 3
- ND 1806 from Mandan to 10 miles north of Mandan will be changed to a 6 ton load restriction and be restricted.
The following highways will be excluded:
- ND 200 from Montana state line to Jct US 85
- ND 68 from Jct ND 16 to Jct US 85
- ND 16 from Squaw Gap to Jct ND 68
- ND 11 from Jct US 83 to Jct ND 3
All previous restrictions will remain in effect.