We are individuals with a common interest in the outdoors. We are using this interest to create a bond to enhance the lives of members as well as enhance our community. The networking power of this group will help members in both their personal and professional lives. In all, we will work as a team for the betterment of our youth by introducing them to the outdoors.
Four Youth areas of focus:
1. Weekend ice fishing trip with Dakota Boys and Girls ranch kids.
2. Annual Minot Area Youth Outdoor Festival
3. Two hunting or fishing outings for disadvantaged or physically challenged Youth
4. Project Habitat event
1. Two adult socials per year
2. Door Prizes at event
3. Food and Beverages provided
4. Great networking opportunity
5. Opportunity to get Minot area youth engaged in the outdoors
6. Membership gift
How can I be a Member?
1. You need to have at least one service with Bremer. If you have none, opening a checking account is recommended.
2. A one-time fee of $10.00 per member.
3. If you want to check it out and not commit, pay $10.00 at the socials which covers your food and beverages (not eligible for door prize drawings). If you join later, your $10.00 will be credited toward your membership and no more fees going forward.
Hosts Greg and Brent discuss how people encroach on each other at area lakes.
Brent Mattson and Greg Gullickson discuss fish handling.
Brent Mattson and Greg Gullickson discuss legislation that could affect the outdoorsman.
Brent Mattson and Greg Gullickson discuss outdoor clubs.
Brent Mattson and Greg Gullickson discuss the Conservation Park on the North Dakota State Fair Grounds.